Welcome to The Joint - Lone Tree! As your local chiropractor in Lone Tree, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lone Tree chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Shane Bartels utilizes a natural, hands on, comprehensive approach to optimize his patients’ health. He uses diversified chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercises, specialized muscular modalities, and patient education to treat the whole person in a caring, individualized way. Dr. Bartels believes in identifying and correcting the root cause of your symptoms in order to heal the body instead of simply masking symptoms. He desires to help his patients move away from the current health model of disease care to a health promotion model, preventing pain and disease before they occur.
Dr. Bartels believes our bodies were meant to do more than merely survive, but to thrive and reach the health potential it was designed for. Shane received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon and a BS in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State University in Fort Collins. His passion for understanding the complex human physiology and providing his patients with the best evidence-based therapies keep Dr. Bartels constantly reading, researching and developing new skills. He and his wife Kelly recently moved back to Colorful Colorado from the great Northwest and are enjoying every sunny moment.
Dr. David Chiefa
Dr. David Chiefa has been practicing Chiropractic for over 28 years. He received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College ( now known as Life University) in Marietta Georgia in 1986.
His focus is to correct spinal miss alignments. He is also certified in pediatric chiropractic care. He loves The Joint concept, because he is able to see and help a large number of patients each day he works.
Dr. Chiefa was born in New Jersey, at the age of ten he moved to Florida. He remained in Florida until 2006 in which he moved to Colorado. He loves calling Colorado home now because of all the outdoor activities, it gives him a lot to do on his free time with his two daughters.
Dr. Sang is a recently new graduate from Cleveland Chiropractic of Kansas City in 2012. He has been in practice for over 2 years, his focus is on health and wellness so that people can reach their health potential. Dr. Sang grew up in Kansas and moved to Colorado for the love of the outdoors.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lone Tree chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 27, 2016StepyEvery time you pick up your favorite foods at the grocery store, you’re bound to notice the Nutrition Facts labels on those foods — but do you actually know how to read them in a way which can inform you to make better decisions for your health? Nutrition labels aren’t just there to be ignored ...
- May 19, 2016StepySummer is a wonderful season with long days and warm nights, but it’s not without its fair share of threats to a person’s health. As the weather warms up, so does the likelihood of getting a sunburn. Most of us will experience a few sunburns in our lifetime, which is already bad news for our ...
- May 13, 2016StepyBloating happens, and it’s a real pain to deal with at times. While we can all take comfort in knowing that it’s a relatively common problem, this knowledge still doesn’t take away the discomfort that it can bring, sometimes seemingly out of nowhere. There are more than a few ways we can treat and manage ...
- May 6, 2016StepyIf you want to ensure a healthy look and radiant skin as you move into your thirties, one of the most important things you can do for yourself is to establish a reliable and effective skincare routine. Far too many of us take this aspect of our health and wellness for granted, content to simply ...
- April 28, 2016StepyHeadaches are bad enough as they are; a migraine can be a whole new beast to deal with. Millions of Americans suffer from migraines each year, so it’s not exactly a rare problem. If you have ever had a migraine, or if you are prone to getting them on a somewhat regular basis, it’s important ...
- April 22, 2016StepyAnytime you wake up feeling groggy and tired, you know you’re in for a rough day. Feeling sleepy when you’re trying to handle the responsibilities and tasks of a normal day can present a challenge in more ways than one. For instance, you probably already know about some of the health hazards which stem from ...
- April 13, 2016StepyThe nature of dairy products and how they affect the body is misunderstood surprisingly often, considering how often we consume dairy on a daily basis. If there’s one thing most people seem to all agree on, it’s that choosing low-fat or fat-free dairy options is the best thing to do for your diet. After all, ...
- April 7, 2016StepyOut of all the minerals your body needs to obtain naturally from food sources in order to survive, magnesium may be one of the most misunderstood. The recommended daily amount (RDA) of magnesium is 400 mg, but many of us don’t come close to reaching this intake. The mineral magnesium can be found in many ...
- March 25, 2016StepyI’m sure by now we’ve all heard about the studies discussing the negative aspects of social media. As great as connecting on our favorite social media sites can feel (especially when we get a ton of likes on a particular post), there are unfortunately many downsides to this relatively new area of our lives. These ...